Monday, July 13, 2009

Tara & Craig's Wedding in Aruba


Kris and I left for Aruba Thursday morning. Jake and Spice were in great hands while we were away: Grandpa and grandma Auer kept them until Saturday morning, then grandpa Steve and grandma Sharon kept them at our house until we returned Sunday night! I was a mess as I said goodbye to Jake, but quickly got excited about our short but fun trip. Upon arrival, we met up with everyone for some Balashi and a quick trip to Senor Frogs.


Tara and Craig treated the wedding 
party and their significant others to a snorkeling excursion Friday. Neither Kris nor I had ever been, but both agreed it's a new beach vacation must. Kris flailed through the air on the rope swing, but I opted to stay on board to take pictures.




I spent Saturday morning poolside before getting my hair and nails done that afternoon as Kris and Shannon lounged. We had so much fun dancing on the beach at the reception! It was a beautiful wedding with fun friends in an awesome location. Jake greeted us at the airport Sunday night with a "Welcome Home, Mommy & Daddy!" sign and a bouquet of flowers. It was the perfect end to a fantastic trip!

1 comment: